Grilled to perfection…
Saying good bye to the warmer days (sad face) means less days that my husband can fire up the grill. I must say though, he has been known to don a coat and boots and go out there despite the temperature (his dedication is AMAZING!).
Last weekend, my super awesome husband put these beautiful specimens on the grill! So what are these? Chicken breast stuffed with asparagus, parmesan cheese and red pepper! Super yum! So it looks great, but what is the recipe? Well, here it is…..
Grilled Chicken Stuffed with Parmesan Cheese, Pepper and Asparagus
- Sliced fresh Parmesan Cheese
- 2 Red Bell Peppers, sliced in quarter strips
- 6-8 Asparagus spears
- Cracked Black Pepper
- 4 Garlic cloves, sliced
- 3 Chicken Breasts
- Kabob Skewers
- Slice the chicken breast down the middle to make a cavity to stuff with your delicious ingredients.
- Lay out the meat on a cutting board. Layer a slice of Parmesan cheese, then red pepper, garlic and asparagus spears.
- Spear the stuffed breasts with the skewer.
- Season on top with cracked pepper.
- Grill to perfection and enjoy!
That’s it! Super easy and super delicious!
Latest posts by Charmaine Gregory (see all)
- Give Your Goals a Punch - February 21, 2020
- Podcast: 3 Reasons Professional Women Should Start One - February 20, 2020
- Turmeric Talk - February 13, 2020
- The Battle Rope Work - February 6, 2020