3 Reasons Why I Love My Ninja Blender
My Ninja Blender is an essential kitchen tool…
I don’t know about you but I use my blender daily. For me, the blender is an essential kitchen tool that helps me to whip up my meal replacement shake in a matter of seconds. Every night as I get ready for my night shift serving patients in the Emergency Department, I whip up my favorite recipe for my meal replacement shake using my blender.
1. My Ninja is powerful
So, my Ninja comes through day after day churning frozen fruit mixed with coconut milk and shake powder into a thick smooth shake of the consistency of ice cream. It is not daunted by large amounts of frozen fruit and happily pulverizes into delicious smoothness anything I put into the flask.
2. Nutri Ninja cups allow me to blend and go
My Ninja came with three sizes of Nutri Ninja cups that allow me to blend my smoothie and go. In the busy Emergency Department, there is not often opportunity to leave the patient care area to get something to eat. Having my smoothie in my 24 ounce Nutri Ninja cup is a lifesaver on a nightly basis. Every night before work, I make my smoothie in the Nutri Ninja cup and take it with me to satisfy my hunger as I serve patients. It is so reassuring to know that I can whip up a healthy smoothie in a matter of seconds and have it to consume during busy night shifts.
3. There is a Smoothie Preset Button
For me, I use the smoothie preset button the most. It blends for the perfect amount of time to get my shake to the right amount of smoothness. Genius! Actually, that function is actually called Auto-IQ. My husband uses the 72 ounce Crushing Blender to make his shakes because he makes more than one serving at once. I use that attachment when I am making soup or sauces. I essentially use the large container for food processing. So versatile. There really is a preset button for pretty much anything you want to make.
I have had this blender system for over a year now and we use it daily. It has stood up to lots of wear and tear. There is no doubt in my mind that it was well worth the investment.
So if you are looking for an affordable option for this level of blender system, this is a great option. Plus it came with a very helpful recipe book. You can get the Nutri Ninja Ninja Blender Duo with Auto-iQ (BL642) for the best price on Amazon
- XL 72 oz. Total Crushing blender pulverizes ice to snow in seconds for creamy frozen drinks and smoothies (64 oz. Max Liquid Only Capacity)
- Nutri Ninja Pro Extractor Blades break down whole fruits, vegetables, ice and seeds for nutrient & vitamin extraction*
- Auto-iQ technology features timed, intelligent blending programs that do the work for you, no guesswork required
- Includes Three Nutri Ninja cups (18oz, 24oz and 32oz) with Sip & Seal Lids and a 75 Recipe Cookbook
Latest posts by Charmaine Gregory (see all)
- Turmeric Talk - February 13, 2020
- The Battle Rope Work - February 6, 2020
- Food Prep Time - January 30, 2020
- Limited Time to Exercise? Some Time Management Talk - January 23, 2020