Avocado Toast with Hummus and Cucumber
This might become you’re favorite way to eat avocado toast. Whole grain toast spread with hummus and topped with creamy avocado and crisp, refreshing cucumber slices is a healthy breakfast to wake you up and fuel your morning. Feel free to add even more veggies, like sprouts, roasted red pepper slices, or chopped fresh herbs. This avocado toast makes a great snack too!
- 1 ripe medium avocado, mashed
- 1 dash sea salt
- 1 dash fresh ground black pepper
- 2 tsp. fresh lemon juice
- 4 Tbsp. prepared hummus
- 4 slices low-sodium sprouted whole-grain bread, toasted
- 1 medium cucumber, thinly sliced
Combine avocado, salt, pepper, and lemon juice in a medium bowl; mash until well mixed and slightly chunky.
Evenly spread hummus and avocado onto each slice of toast.
Top evenly with cucumber.
Nutritional Information (per serving):
Total Fat:6 g
Saturated Fat: 1 g
Cholesterol: 0 mg
Sodium: 116 g
Carbohydrates: 23 g
Fiber: 6 g
Sugar: 1 g
Protein: 6 g
Latest posts by (see all)
- Give Your Goals a Punch - February 21, 2020
- Podcast: 3 Reasons Professional Women Should Start One - February 20, 2020
- Turmeric Talk - February 13, 2020
- The Battle Rope Work - February 6, 2020