Baked Apple Chips
Want a satisfying, crunchy snack? Try these apple chips! They’re easy to make and don’t have any added sugar or preservatives. Your kids will love them too!
- 2 medium red apples, cored, sliced very thin
- 1 tsp. ground cinnamon
Preheat oven to 275° F.
Place apples in a medium bowl. Sprinkle evenly with cinnamon; toss to blend.
Place apples on parchment lined baking sheet. Bake for 45 minutes, turn, bake for an additional 45 minutes, turn, bake for 30 to 45 minutes, or until apples have dried and are starting to get crisp.
Apples can be peeled if you prefer.
Latest posts by (see all)
- Give Your Goals a Punch - February 21, 2020
- Podcast: 3 Reasons Professional Women Should Start One - February 20, 2020
- Turmeric Talk - February 13, 2020
- The Battle Rope Work - February 6, 2020