Baked Corn Tortilla Chips
How many times have you reached mindlessly into a bag of mediocre tortilla chips, shoveling one after another into your mouth? Those fried crisps are loaded with fat, calories, and sodium that adds up fast! Why do that, when it’s quick and easy to make your own healthy chips with actual corn tortillas? These baked corn tortilla chips taste fresh and have a satisfying crunch you’ll love, without the guilt. Dress them up with a squeeze of fresh lime, serve with salsa or this seven layer dip, or make these healthy nachos.
- 15 corn tortillas, cut into wedges
- Nonstick cooking spray
- 1 tsp. sea salt (or Himalayan salt)
Heat oven to 375° F.
Lightly coat both sides of tortillas with spray. Arrange in a single layer on two baking sheets. Bake for 10 to 15 minutes, or until crisp.
Sprinkle with salt.
Latest posts by (see all)
- Give Your Goals a Punch - February 21, 2020
- Podcast: 3 Reasons Professional Women Should Start One - February 20, 2020
- Turmeric Talk - February 13, 2020
- The Battle Rope Work - February 6, 2020