Bell Pepper and Cabbage Slaw
Add color and crunchy veggies to your barbecue this summer with this delicious recipe.
- 1 medium cabbage, shredded
- 1 medium green (or yellow) bell pepper, chopped
- 1 medium red bell pepper, chopped
- 1 medium red onion, chopped
- ¼ cup rice wine vinegar
Here are your instructions:
Sea salt and ground black pepper (to taste; optional)
Combine cabbage, bell peppers, onion, and vinegar in a large bowl; mix well.
Season with salt and pepper if desired.
Cover and refrigerate for 1 hour before serving.
Latest posts by (see all)
- Give Your Goals a Punch - February 21, 2020
- Podcast: 3 Reasons Professional Women Should Start One - February 20, 2020
- Turmeric Talk - February 13, 2020
- The Battle Rope Work - February 6, 2020