Berry Coconut Shakeology
What does the 4th of July mean to you? Maybe it conjures up a happy memory of you at 8 years old on a boat with your family. Maybe it’s watching fireworks with your first high school boyfriend or girlfriend. Maybe, it makes you think of pie, cookies, ribs, and…ice cream.
While thoughts of the 4th of July generally go hand in hand with fireworks, sunny beach days, and barbecues with friends, it’s undeniable that summer and shakes also go hand in hand.
As a kid, milkshake days were the best days, but, as adults, we try to avoid indulgences — especially when it’s a priority to keep our health and fitness in check. If you’re trying to lose weight, holiday weekends can feel like an obstacle course of foods to avoid. There’s bound to be lots of tempting red, white, and blue treats coming your way today, so stave off the calorie-heavy milkshake and cupcake cravings with this festive Shakeology recipe instead.
- 1 cup water
- 1 scoop Tropical Strawberry Shakeology (or Strawberry Shakeology)
- ¼ cup fresh or frozen raspberries
- ¼ cup Fresh or frozen blueberries (reserve a small amount for garnish)
- 1 Tbsp. unsweetened shredded coconut (reserve a small amount for garnish)
- 1 cup ice
Here are your instructions:
Place water, Shakeology, raspberries, blueberries, coconut, and ice in blender; cover. Blend until smooth.
Latest posts by (see all)
- Give Your Goals a Punch - February 21, 2020
- Podcast: 3 Reasons Professional Women Should Start One - February 20, 2020
- Turmeric Talk - February 13, 2020
- The Battle Rope Work - February 6, 2020