Here’s one of my favorite shakes. It combines Vanilla Shakeology with strawberries, blueberries, and milk (or a milk alternative).
- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk (or rice milk or nonfat milk)
- 1 scoop Vanilla Shakeology
- ¼ cup fresh blueberries
- ¼ cup fresh strawberries
- 1 cup ice
Here are your instructions:
Place almond milk, Shakeology, blueberries, strawberries, and ice in blender; cover. Blend until smooth.
Latest posts by (see all)
- Give Your Goals a Punch - February 21, 2020
- Podcast: 3 Reasons Professional Women Should Start One - February 20, 2020
- Turmeric Talk - February 13, 2020
- The Battle Rope Work - February 6, 2020