Blueberry Buckle Granola
Here’s a delicious yet sensible dessert recipe that contains the healthy fiber of oats, the antioxidant properties of blueberries, and the crunchy goodness of almonds…plus this blueberry buckle tastes great!
- ¾ cup dry steel-cut oats
- ⅓ cup fresh blueberries
- 2 Tbsp. slivered raw almonds
- ½ tsp. ground cinnamon
- 1 Tbsp. water
- 2 tsp. pure maple syrup
- 1 tsp. extra virgin organic coconut oil, melted
- 1 tsp. pure vanilla extract
Preheat oven to 350° F.
Combine all ingredients in a glass baking dish.
Bake for 20 minutes, stirring twice during baking.
Latest posts by (see all)
- Give Your Goals a Punch - February 21, 2020
- Podcast: 3 Reasons Professional Women Should Start One - February 20, 2020
- Turmeric Talk - February 13, 2020
- The Battle Rope Work - February 6, 2020