Breakfast Caprese with Pesto
This filling egg-white omelet has only 121 calories per serving, but packs a whopping 18 grams of protein to start your morning right. Make it extra-special with this easy homemade basil pesto.
- 4 large egg whites (½ cup)
- Nonstick cooking spray
- 1 slice medium tomato
- ½ oz fresh mozzarella cheese (sliced)
- ½ tsp. prepared pesto sauce
Here are your instructions:
Place egg whites in a medium bowl; whisk to blend. Set aside.
Heat medium nonstick skillet lightly coated with spray over medium-low heat.
Add egg whites; cook for 1 minute. Do not stir. As eggs set, lift edges, letting uncooked portion flow underneath. Cook for 3 to 4 minutes or until set.
Top with tomato, cheese, and pesto. Gently fold in half.
Latest posts by (see all)
- Give Your Goals a Punch - February 21, 2020
- Podcast: 3 Reasons Professional Women Should Start One - February 20, 2020
- Turmeric Talk - February 13, 2020
- The Battle Rope Work - February 6, 2020