Buffalo Chicken Tenders with Blue Cheese Dip
These tangy, spicy chicken tenders dipped in creamy blue cheese sauce are delicious enough to make you forget they’re only 158 calories per serving.
- 4 Tbsp. hot pepper sauce (like Frank’s®), divided use
- 2 Tbsp. white vinegar
- 1 tsp. garlic powder
- 1 tsp. paprika
- 1 dash cayenne pepper (to taste; optional)
- 1 lb. raw chicken tenders
- ¼ cup nonfat plain yogurt
- 1 Tbsp. crumbled blue cheese
- 4 medium celery stalks, cut into sticks
Combine 1 Tbsp. hot sauce, vinegar, garlic powder, paprika, and cayenne in a small bowl; mix well.
Add chicken; toss to coat. Marinate, covered, in refrigerator for 30 minutes.
Preheat oven to 375° F.
Place chicken in a baking dish. Discard any remaining marinade. Bake for 12 to 15 minutes, or until chicken is no longer pink in the middle.
Combine yogurt and cheese in a small bowl; mix well. Set aside.
Combine chicken and remaining 3 Tbsp. hot sauce in a large bowl; toss gently to blend.
Serve chicken with dip and celery.
Nutritional Information (per serving):
Total Fat: 4 g
Saturated Fat: 1 g
Cholesterol: 74 mg
Sodium: 666 mg
Carbohydrates: 3 g
Fiber: 1 g
Sugar: 2 g
Protein: 26 g
Latest posts by (see all)
- Give Your Goals a Punch - February 21, 2020
- Podcast: 3 Reasons Professional Women Should Start One - February 20, 2020
- Turmeric Talk - February 13, 2020
- The Battle Rope Work - February 6, 2020