Cafe Latte Shakeology Dessert
Now that Cafe Latte Shakeology is out of the bag (and in the blender..mmm), we have taken time to hand-craft (and sample) a delicious array of desserts created with this super-nutritious, super-yummy flavor. One of our absolute favorites is Almond Butter Espresso Balls. This recipe is really simple to make and a healthy alternative to your chocolate-covered espresso beans that contain fats, sugars, and probably processed ingredients as well. Check out this Cafe Latte Shakeology dessert recipe and let us know how you like it!
- 1 cup all-natural smooth almond butter
- ¼ cup raw honey
- ¾ cup dry old-fashioned rolled oats
- 1 scoop Café Latte Shakeology
- ½ cup raw sliced almonds
Here are your instructions:
Combine almond butter, honey, oats, Shakeology, and almonds in a medium bowl; mix well with clean hands or a rubber spatula.
Shape mixture into twenty four walnut size balls; place in airtight container.
Refrigerate for at least 1 hour before serving.
Nutritional Information (per serving):
- Calories: 214
- Total Fat: 14 g
- Saturated Fat: 1 g
- Cholesterol: 0 mg
- Sodium: 61 mg
- Carbohydrates: 18 g
- Fiber: 4 g
- Sugars: 7 g
- Protein: 8 g
Latest posts by (see all)
- Give Your Goals a Punch - February 21, 2020
- Podcast: 3 Reasons Professional Women Should Start One - February 20, 2020
- Turmeric Talk - February 13, 2020
- The Battle Rope Work - February 6, 2020