Goat Cheese, Tomato, and Parsley Scramble
This is the real breakfast of champions. Loaded with 33 grams of muscle-building protein, this Body Beast recipe will fill you up and fuel your day. Goat cheese, tomato and parsley are a perfect combination in this egg white scramble, but you can get creative and make this recipe your own. Substitute the same amount of feta cheese for the goat cheese if you prefer. Other fresh herbs like basil, cilantro, or chives can be used instead of parsley. Instead of tomatoes, try chopped zucchini, asparagus, or broccoli.
- 8 large egg whites (1 cup)
- 1 dash sea salt
- 1 dash ground black pepper
- 1 tsp. olive oil
- 1 medium tomato, chopped
- 1 tbsp. finely chopped Italian parsley (or 1 tsp. dried parsley)
- 2 tbsp. crumbled soft goat cheese (½ oz.)
Here are your instructions:
Combine egg whites, salt, and pepper in a medium bowl; whisk to blend. Set aside.
Heat oil in medium nonstick skillet over medium-low heat.
Add egg mixture; cook slowly, stirring frequently, for 3 to 4 minutes, or until eggs are almost set.
Add tomato and parsley. Sprinkle with cheese; cook for 1 minute or until eggs are fully cooked.
Latest posts by (see all)
- Give Your Goals a Punch - February 21, 2020
- Podcast: 3 Reasons Professional Women Should Start One - February 20, 2020
- Turmeric Talk - February 13, 2020
- The Battle Rope Work - February 6, 2020