Tomato, basil, and balsamic vinegar make a delicious topping for this Italian-style chicken bruschetta dinner.
- 1 medium tomato, chopped
- 2 tbsp. thinly sliced fresh basil
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
- ½ tsp. extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tsp. balsamic vinegar
- 1 tsp. onion powder
- sea salt and ground black pepper (to taste; optional)
- 5 oz. raw chicken breast, boneless, skinless
Combine tomato, basil, garlic, oil, vinegar, onion powder, salt, and pepper in a medium bowl; mix well. Set aside.
Preheat grill or broiler on high.
Grill or broil for about 4 to 5 minutes on each side, or until no longer pink in the middle and juices run clear.
Top chicken with tomato mixture.
Nutritional Information (per serving):
Total Fat: 6 g
Saturated Fat: 1 g
Cholesterol: 84 mg
Sodium: 753 mg
Carbohydrates: 9 g
Fiber: 2 g
Sugar: 4 g
Protein: 30 g
Latest posts by (see all)
- Limited Time to Exercise? Some Time Management Talk - January 23, 2020
- Use Your Positive Psychology - January 17, 2020
- Milk Power - January 9, 2020
- Hello 2020 A New Decade! - January 3, 2020