Chickpea Vegetable Curry
This meatless meal uses canned chickpeas and frozen vegetables, making it extra convenient on weekdays. With flavors that intensify over time, save some for leftovers.
- 2 15-ounce cans of chickpeas
- 1 pound frozen broccoli/cauliflower/carrot blend
- 1 bell pepper, diced
- 1 15-ounce can lite coconut milk
- 1 Tbsp curry paste
- 1 tsp curry powder
- 1 cup brown rice, cooked
Place all ingredients except brown rice in a large pot and simmer until heated through and slightly thickened, about 20 minutes. Serve over brown rice.
Per serving: Calories: 385; Total Fat: 11g; Saturated Fat: 6g; Monounsaturated Fat: 0g; Cholesterol: 0mg; Sodium: 120mg; Carbohydrate: 58g; Dietary Fiber: 12g; Sugar: 7g; Protein: 16g
Latest posts by (see all)
- Give Your Goals a Punch - February 21, 2020
- Podcast: 3 Reasons Professional Women Should Start One - February 20, 2020
- Turmeric Talk - February 13, 2020
- The Battle Rope Work - February 6, 2020