Chocolate Covered Strawberry Protein Squares
February is a month often filled with justification for satisfying your sweet tooth maybe a little too much. Do you have a significant other? Give each other big boxes of chocolate. Are you single? Curl up with some chocolate. NOT. Now before you say “HEY I like chocolate and it’s just this ONE time,” let me stop you. Beachbody loves chocolate (hello, they have Chocolate and Chocolate Vegan Shakeology). They also like delicious food packed with nutritional value that will leave you feeling like you accomplished something post-consumption.
What You Need
- 2 cups old-fashioned rolled oats
- 4 scoops Strawberry Shakeology
- ½ cup all-natural creamy almond butter
- ¾ cup unsweetened almond milk
- ¼ cup semisweet chocolate chips
What You Do
Place oats and Shakeology in blender or food processor; cover. Blend for 1 minute.
Add almond butter and almond milk; cover. Blend for 1 minute, or until it forms a wet dough.
Place in 8 x 8-inch baking dish; press evenly to cover bottom of dish. Set aside.
Place chocolate chips in a small microwave safe bowl. Microwave on high (100%) power for 1 minute; stir until completely melted.
Drizzle or spread chocolate over Shakeology mixture.
Refrigerate for 2 hours or until firm. Cut into twelve squares.
Nutritional Information (per serving):
- Calories: 184
- Total Fat: 9 g
- Saturated Fat: 1 g
- Cholesterol: 2 mg
- Sodium: 74 mg
- Carbohydrates: 19 g
- Fiber: 4 g
- Sugar: 6 g
- Protein: 10 g
Latest posts by (see all)
- Give Your Goals a Punch - February 21, 2020
- Podcast: 3 Reasons Professional Women Should Start One - February 20, 2020
- Turmeric Talk - February 13, 2020
- The Battle Rope Work - February 6, 2020