Chocolate-Dipped Strawberry “Carrots”
What You Need :
- 1 pkg. (4 oz.) BAKER'S White Chocolate, melted
- Yellow and red food colorings (9 drops yellow, 6 drops red)
- 8 large fresh strawberries (1/2 lb.)
Make It :
Mix chocolate and food colorings in medium bowl until blended.
Cover baking sheet with waxed paper. Dip strawberries, 1 at a time, into chocolate mixture, turning to completely coat strawberry; gently shake strawberry over bowl to remove excess chocolate. Place strawberries on prepared baking sheet.
Spoon remaining melted chocolate into resealable plastic bag; press excess air from bag, then seal bag. Cut small piece off one bottom corner of bag; use to pipe horizontal lines onto strawberries to resemble carrots as shown in photo.
Refrigerate 30 min. or until chocolate is firm.
For best results, serve these whimsical treats the same day they are dipped.
For a fun idea, serve the strawberry “carrots” over a bed of “grass.” Tint BAKER’S ANGEL FLAKE Coconut with green food coloring; spread onto serving plate, then top with carrots. Or to serve carrots over “dirt,” substitute crushed chocolate sandwich cookies for the tinted coconut.
Latest posts by (see all)
- Give Your Goals a Punch - February 21, 2020
- Podcast: 3 Reasons Professional Women Should Start One - February 20, 2020
- Turmeric Talk - February 13, 2020
- The Battle Rope Work - February 6, 2020