Chocolate Mint Shakeology
If you love that middle of the night mocha-from the place that shall not be named-then you’ll totally dig this version with about half the calories and more than three times the protein.
So the next time you crave something sweet, just saunter over to that pantry and reach for a little Cafe Latte Shakeology, some unsweetened cocoa powder, and a little pure mint extract (you can find this in the baking aisle of your grocery store). This Mint Chocolate Smoothie uses the aforementioned ingredients and a little unsweetened almond milk, but you could use milk or any dairy-free milk substitute. This will, of course, change the nutrition info a bit.
So, go on, treat yourself to some minty mocha goodness!
- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1 cup ice
- 1 scoop Café Latte Shakeology
- 2 Tbsp unsweetened cocoa powder
- ½ tsp pure mint extract
Place almond milk, ice, Shakeology, cocoa powder, and extract in blender; cover. Blend until smooth.
Nutritional Information (per serving):
Total Fat: 6 g
Saturated Fat: 1 g
Cholesterol: 5 mg
Sodium: 371 mg
Carbohydrates: 26 g
Fiber: 8 g
Sugars: 7 g
Protein: 19 g
Latest posts by (see all)
- Give Your Goals a Punch - February 21, 2020
- Podcast: 3 Reasons Professional Women Should Start One - February 20, 2020
- Turmeric Talk - February 13, 2020
- The Battle Rope Work - February 6, 2020