Citrus Chia Pudding Parfait
Chia pudding has become all the rage these days, and we completely understand why. Full of fiber and healthy omega-3 fats, chia seeds transform into a creamy pudding that’s perfect for breakfast or a midday snack. This chia pudding parfait has the bright citrus flavors of kumquats or orange slices, and a little bit of granola adds a delightful crunchy texture. Put together this parfait in the evening, pop it in the refrigerator overnight, and enjoy a healthy, flavorful treat in the morning.
- 2 cups unsweetened almond milk
- 2 tsp. raw honey
- ½ cup chia seeds
- ½ cup low-fat granola
- 20 kumquats, thinly sliced (or orange sections) (reserve some for garnish)
Here are your instructions:
Combine almond milk, honey, and chia seeds in a medium bowl; mix well.
Cover bowl; refrigerate for at least 4 hours or overnight, mixing after 2 hours.
Before serving, layer chia seed mixture with granola and kumquats in parfait glasses.
Latest posts by (see all)
- Give Your Goals a Punch - February 21, 2020
- Podcast: 3 Reasons Professional Women Should Start One - February 20, 2020
- Turmeric Talk - February 13, 2020
- The Battle Rope Work - February 6, 2020