Coconut and Banana Chia Pudding
As far as delicious treats go this is one of the healthiest out there. Not to mention is may also be the easiest to make.
Ingredients for the pudding:
- 1 1/2 cups coconut milk
- 1/2 cup unsweetened shredded coconut
- 4 tablespoons chia seeds
- 2 tablespoons coconut nectar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla bean paste
- 1/2 medium banana, diced
In a Mason jar or medium bowl, combine the coconut milk, shredded coconut, chia seeds, coconut nectar, and vanilla paste. Shake jar or mix well to combine. Gently stir in diced banana. Cover and refrigerate overnight to soften chia seeds.
Latest posts by (see all)
- Give Your Goals a Punch - February 21, 2020
- Podcast: 3 Reasons Professional Women Should Start One - February 20, 2020
- Turmeric Talk - February 13, 2020
- The Battle Rope Work - February 6, 2020