Coconut Mango Chia Pudding
Escape to a tropical paradise with this coconut and mango chia pudding recipe. Coconut milk makes it extra rich and fresh (or frozen) mango gives it the flavor of the islands.
- 2 cups unsweetened coconut milk beverage
- 2 tsp. raw honey
- ½ cup chia seeds
- 2 medium mangos, chopped
Here are your instructions:
Combine coconut milk, honey, and chia seeds in a medium bowl; mix well.
Cover bowl; refrigerate for at least 4 hours or overnight, mixing after 2 hours.
Before serving, layer chia seed mixture and mangos in small serving glasses or bowls.
Latest posts by (see all)
- Give Your Goals a Punch - February 21, 2020
- Podcast: 3 Reasons Professional Women Should Start One - February 20, 2020
- Turmeric Talk - February 13, 2020
- The Battle Rope Work - February 6, 2020