Cookie Dough Energy Balls
While it may seem too good to be true, these cookie dough balls are actually good for you! Creamy Vanilla Shakeology is mixed with almond butter, raw honey, raw almonds, and chocolate chips in this easy, delicious no-bake recipe packed with protein.
- ½ cup all-natural almond butter
- ¼ cup raw honey
- ½ cup finely chopped raw almonds
- 2½ scoops Vanilla Shakeology
- 2 Tbsp. mini semi-sweet (or dark chocolate) chocolate chips
Combine almond butter, honey, almonds, Shakeology, and chocolate chips in a medium bowl; mix well.
Roll into thirteen balls, about 1-inch in diameter each.
Nutritional Information (per serving):
Total Fat: 8 g
Saturated Fat: 4 g
Cholesterol: 1 mg
Sodium: 84 g
Carbohydrates: 12 g
Fiber: 1 g
Sugars: 8 g
Protein: 5 g
Latest posts by (see all)
- Give Your Goals a Punch - February 21, 2020
- Podcast: 3 Reasons Professional Women Should Start One - February 20, 2020
- Turmeric Talk - February 13, 2020
- The Battle Rope Work - February 6, 2020