Dark Chocolate Peanut Butter Fruit Dip
This Shakeology recipe will satisfy your chocolate peanut butter craving but is still healthy enough for a midday snack. Serve with berries like blueberries and strawberries or even consider trying it on pineapple for a summery treat!
If you don’t have Chocolate Vegan Shakeology on hand you can always substitute Chocolate Shakeology into this recipe; just keep in mind doing so will alter the nutritional information a little.
- ¼ cup + 4 Tbsp. unsweetened almond milk, divided use
- 1 Tbsp. + 1 tsp. all-natural smooth peanut butter
- 1 scoop Chocolate Vegan Shakeology
Combine ¼ cup almond milk, peanut butter, and Shakeology in a medium bowl; mix well
Add remaining almond milk, 1 Tbsp. at a time; mix until well blended and smooth.
Latest posts by (see all)
- Give Your Goals a Punch - February 21, 2020
- Podcast: 3 Reasons Professional Women Should Start One - February 20, 2020
- Turmeric Talk - February 13, 2020
- The Battle Rope Work - February 6, 2020