Egg White Scramble with Chicken
This satisfying scramble is a great choice to start the day with plenty of protein.
- Nonstick cooking spray
- 6 large egg whites (2/3 cup)
- 3 tbsp. shredded Parmesan cheese
- Sea salt and ground black pepper (to taste; optional)
- 5 fresh basil leaves, chopped (for garnish; optional)
Here are your instructions:
Heat medium nonstick skillet lightly coated with spray over medium-low heat.
Add egg whites; cook, stirring constantly, for 3 to 4 minutes, or until almost set.
Add chicken and cheese; cook, stirring frequently, for 2 to 3 minutes, or until eggs are set.
Season with salt and pepper if desired; garnish with basil.
Latest posts by (see all)
- Give Your Goals a Punch - February 21, 2020
- Podcast: 3 Reasons Professional Women Should Start One - February 20, 2020
- Turmeric Talk - February 13, 2020
- The Battle Rope Work - February 6, 2020