Fresh Fruit Sorbet
It’s national ice cream week! Satisfy your sweet tooth with this homemade sorbet that’s packed with fruit flavor and is less than 100 calories!
- 3 cups fresh fruit (like bananas, peaches, pears, or strawberries)
- ¾ cup unsweetened almond milk (or soy milk or nonfat milk)
- 4 strawberries, sliced (for garnish; optional)
Place fruit and almond milk in blender; cover. Blend until smooth.
Place blended mixture in a shallow bowl; cover. Freeze for 2 to 4 hours, mixing with a fork every 30 minutes to break ice crystals.
Garnish each serving with a strawberry if desired.
Latest posts by (see all)
- Give Your Goals a Punch - February 21, 2020
- Podcast: 3 Reasons Professional Women Should Start One - February 20, 2020
- Turmeric Talk - February 13, 2020
- The Battle Rope Work - February 6, 2020