Great Cookbooks for Your New Goals
Hey there, Strong Woman!
You recently set your sights on some awesome fitness and wellness goals. You have made the decision to eat well, move more and be mindful. Now what? What to make to accompany this new journey?
What a great idea to get a healthy cookbook for the new goals you have now. Sharing great recipes with others is fun and imagine the excitement of having some new recipes to use. You may even want two of these. Create your own want list!
1. The Laura Lea Balanced Cookbook: 120+ Everyday Recipes for the Healthy Home Cook ($20.40-30)
Not your average cookbook. This is some great home-cooking favorites with a healthy twist. Laura Lea Goldberg is a certified Holistic Chef, consultant, and founder/writer/photographer of the popular food website LLBalanced.
2. Thug Kitchen: The Official Cookbook ($14.97-25.99)
Thug Kitchen came onto the scene with a popular following that keeps increasing daily. If you have given the original best selling cookbook, consider a follow up with one of the other volumes.
Thug Kitchen 101: Fast as F*ck by Thug Kitchen($15.59-26.99)
Thug Kitchen Party Grub: For Social Motherf*ckers by Thug Kitchen($15.59-25.99)
3. Trim Healthy Mama’s Trim Healthy Table: More Than 300 All-New Healthy and Delicious Recipes from Our Homes to Yours ($19-32.50)
Pearl Barrett and Serene Allison are sisters who share a passion for healthy eating. This huge volume is full of great tested recipes. This is one of their four books. Another is listed here for you to find.
Trim Healthy Mama Cookbook: Eat Up and Slim Down with More Than 350 Healthy Recipes ($18-28.99)
4. Autumn Calabrese’s FIXATE Cookbook – 21 Day Fix Recipes ($19.95)
Autumn Calabrese brought the world her portion control with 21 day fix. These 101 recipes include Vegetarian, Vegan, Gluten-free and Paleo recipes and color-coded container equivalents. Easy clean eating recipes to use with her program or by itself.
Fixate Cookbook with color coded portion control containers ($34.95).
5. The Essential Instant Pot Cookbook: Fresh and Foolproof Recipes for Your Electric Pressure Cooker ($19.95)
Coco Morante wrote this authorized Instant Pot cookbook. The book has more than 75 simple, well-tested comfort food recipes to help families who are getting their Instant Pot use at home.
These are just 5 possible choices of books to ignite your creativity in the kitchen and aid you in achieving your fitness and wellness goals. Once you have picked your book, download my complimentary meal planner to help keep you organized and set up to win!
Happy experimenting and meal planning!
Be sure to also check out the healthy recipes section of this site for some ideas as well.
Thank you for reading this blog. Feel free to share it with someone you know who would benefit from it. Comments below are also very welcome.
Be strong. Be brave. Unleash your greatness!
Latest posts by Charmaine Gregory (see all)
- Give Your Goals a Punch - February 21, 2020
- Podcast: 3 Reasons Professional Women Should Start One - February 20, 2020
- Turmeric Talk - February 13, 2020
- The Battle Rope Work - February 6, 2020
Categories: General, Nutrition