Hazelnut Latte Protein Balls
Savor one of these vegan Hazelnut Latte Protein Balls the next time you have a snack attack. Hazelnuts and creamy coffee flavor make them taste like a rich coffee house dessert that will calm your sweet tooth in a hurry. Healthy fat from hazelnuts and nut butter, fiber from rolled oats, and protein from Shakeology will satisfy your hunger without weighing you down.
Experiment with any all-natural nut butter, like almond, cashew, or walnut butter in this recipe (of course, peanut butter tastes delicious too!). Store leftover protein balls in an air-tight container in the refrigerator or freezer.
- ¼ cup chopped raw hazelnuts
- ½ cup dry old-fashioned rolled oats
- ½ cup all-natural nut butter
- 2 scoops Café Latte Vegan Shakeology
- 2 Tbsp. chia seeds
- ⅓ cup pure maple syrup
Combine hazelnuts, oats, nut butter, Shakeology, chia seeds, and maple syrup in a medium bowl; mix well.
Roll into eighteen balls, about 1-inch in diameter each.
Nutritional Information (per serving):
Total Fat: 6 g
Saturated Fat: 1 g
Cholesterol: 0 mg
Sodium: 49 g
Carbohydrates: 10 g
Fiber: 2 g
Sugars: 5 g
Protein: 4 g
½ Single Serving Snack
Body Beast Portions
Portion Fix Containers
Latest posts by (see all)
- Give Your Goals a Punch - February 21, 2020
- Podcast: 3 Reasons Professional Women Should Start One - February 20, 2020
- Turmeric Talk - February 13, 2020
- The Battle Rope Work - February 6, 2020