For a healthy, crunchy snack high in vitamin A, look no further! Kale chips are an easy way to get kids, and adults, to snack healthy.
- 1 bunch (about 6 oz.) kale leaves
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
Preheat oven to 350° F.
Remove kale leaves from stems. Tear leaves into bite-sized pieces. Discard stems.
Wash and thoroughly dry kale with a salad spinner or paper towel.
Line large baking sheet with parchment paper, if desired.
Combine leaves and oil in medium bowl; toss gently to blend.
Add desired flavoring combinations; mix well.
Arrange kale on prepared baking sheet in a single layer.
Bake for 15 to 18 minutes, or until crisp.
Transfer onto a wire rack or paper towels; cool.
Nutritional Information (per serving):
Total Fat: 4 g
Saturated Fat: 1 g
Cholesterol: 0 mg
Sodium: 18 mg
Carbohydrates: 4 g
Fiber: 1 g
Sugar: 0 g
Protein: 1 g
Latest posts by (see all)
- Give Your Goals a Punch - February 21, 2020
- Podcast: 3 Reasons Professional Women Should Start One - February 20, 2020
- Turmeric Talk - February 13, 2020
- The Battle Rope Work - February 6, 2020