Mixed Berry Popsicles
These popsicles are a blast of berry flavor with sweet blueberries, raspberries, and blackberries and a hint of tart cranberry.
- ¾ cup unsweetened cranberry juice
- ½ cup fresh or unsweetened frozen raspberries
- ½ cup fresh or frozen blueberries
- ½ cup fresh or unsweetened frozen blackberries
- 1 scoop Tropical Strawberry Shakeology
Here are your instructions:
Place cranberry juice, raspberries, blueberries, blackberries, and Shakeology in blender; cover. Blend until smooth.
Pour mixture evenly into four ice pop molds; freeze for at least four hours, or until set.
Latest posts by (see all)
- Limited Time to Exercise? Some Time Management Talk - January 23, 2020
- Use Your Positive Psychology - January 17, 2020
- Milk Power - January 9, 2020
- Hello 2020 A New Decade! - January 3, 2020