Mixed Berry Popsicles
These popsicles are a blast of berry flavor with sweet blueberries, raspberries, and blackberries and a hint of tart cranberry.
- ¾ cup unsweetened cranberry juice
- ½ cup fresh or unsweetened frozen raspberries
- ½ cup fresh or frozen blueberries
- ½ cup fresh or unsweetened frozen blackberries
- 1 scoop Tropical Strawberry Shakeology
Here are your instructions:
Place cranberry juice, raspberries, blueberries, blackberries, and Shakeology in blender; cover. Blend until smooth.
Pour mixture evenly into four ice pop molds; freeze for at least four hours, or until set.
Latest posts by (see all)
- Give Your Goals a Punch - February 21, 2020
- Podcast: 3 Reasons Professional Women Should Start One - February 20, 2020
- Turmeric Talk - February 13, 2020
- The Battle Rope Work - February 6, 2020