No-Bake Shakeology Breakfast Cookies
Breakfast Cookies = Cookies. For. Breakfast.
With these peanut butter and honey cookies packed with familiar breakfast ingredients like Vanilla Shakeology, oats, dried fruit, and chia seeds, you really can eat dessert first — first thing in the morning that is!
They’re a healthy breakfast treat, whether you’re too busy to cook, or you struggle to grab a bite as you rush out the door. You can whip up a batch of these no-bake breakfast cookies in less than 10 minutes and keep them in the fridge all week. Each batch makes eight large cookies that are surprisingly filling thanks to 9 grams of protein, plus plenty of fiber and healthy fats.
TIP: If your peanut butter and honey are already soft, you won’t need to microwave them before mixing.
- ½ cup all-natural peanut butter
- ¼ cup raw honey
- 1 tsp. pure vanilla extract
- 3 Tbsp. chia seeds
- 3 Tbsp. raw pumpkin seeds
- 2 Tbsp. unsweetened shredded coconut
- ½ cup quick-cooking rolled oats
- ¼ cup dried fruit (like unsweetened cranberries, unsweetened cherries, raisins, or apricots)
- ½ cup Vanilla Shakeology
Place peanut butter and honey in a large microwave-safe bowl. Microwave on 100% for 20 seconds; mix well with clean hands (or a rubber spatula).
Add extract, chia seeds, pumpkin seeds, coconut, oats, dried fruit, and Shakeology; mix well with clean hands (or a rubber spatula).
Roll mixture into eight large balls, each about 2-inches in size.
Flatten each slightly so that it is shaped like a traditional cookie.
Refrigerate for at least one hour before serving.
Nutritional Information (per cookie):
Total Fat: 12 g
Saturated Fat: 2 g
Cholesterol: 1 mg
Sodium: 112 mg
Carbohydrates: 24 g
Fiber: 4 g
Sugars: 13 g
Protein: 9 g
Latest posts by (see all)
- Give Your Goals a Punch - February 21, 2020
- Podcast: 3 Reasons Professional Women Should Start One - February 20, 2020
- Turmeric Talk - February 13, 2020
- The Battle Rope Work - February 6, 2020