Peach Ice Cream
This yummy peach ice cream is rich and creamy and has only four ingredients..and all of them are good for you! We made ours with juicy white peaches and served it in a pineapple bowl, because we’re crazy like that.
- 1 medium banana, cut into chunks
- 1 cup frozen sliced peaches
- ¼ cup reduced fat (2%) plain Greek yogurt
- 1 Tbsp. fresh lemon juice (optional)
Place banana in plastic bag; freeze for 4 hours, or until completely frozen.
Place peaches, yogurt, frozen banana, and lemon juice (if desired) in blender (or food processor); cover. Blend until smooth.
Latest posts by (see all)
- Give Your Goals a Punch - February 21, 2020
- Podcast: 3 Reasons Professional Women Should Start One - February 20, 2020
- Turmeric Talk - February 13, 2020
- The Battle Rope Work - February 6, 2020