Episode 112: Roman Mironov – Relationship Coach | Facing Fear with an International Move and Starting a New Career
Subscribe: Spotify |
Roman Mironov is a certified relationship coach from Toronto, Canada trained by Robbins Madanes, the official training center of Tony Robbins. He helps people create amazing relationships.
Before moving to Canada, Roman lived in Russia, where he worked as a professional translator. He decided to become a relationship coach after deciding that he didn’t want to see others go through the especially avoidable mistakes that can destroy relationships.
In 2010 he discovered self-help materials and was able to improve many areas of his life but he was still too focused on results. He paid for this dearly with his wife divorcing him due to his constant criticism which ruined their relationship. This was a turning point for him.
Roman is all about teaching insanely actionable strategies that make relationships the number one source of happiness in his clients’ life. At the core of his teaching are frequent communication, respect, and gratitude.
With a continued focus on personal growth, Roman has discovered how to start enjoying relationships more with unconditional love and how to appreciate the little things in life.
Connect with Roman
You can reach him to schedule a no-fee breakthrough session!
Hello Fearless Freedom Tribe! We are now at Episode 112 and I’m so excited to share this one with you.
I also want to thank you all for listening, subscribing, and sharing the podcast with your friends, and for your help in making this podcast a success! The Fearless Freedom tribe is amazing and I’m so grateful for each and every one of you.
Here’s your weekly reminder that the podcasts from the Podcasting Launch Course for Professionals are LIVE!
The amazing women in the course have created incredible content and shows that are pure fire! They’ve gone through the course with me and have now launched. It’s honestly pretty cool to have witnessed this process and I’m so proud of each of them.
Check out the shows that are currently out. Show them some love by subscribing, leaving a 5-star rating, sharing, and leaving a positive comment.
(Did you know that if you work with me in my course or done-for-you service to get your podcast launched, I’d be honored to share your podcast with the world just as I am for the podcasts highlighted below.)
Pivot & Bloom Podcast
The Drama-Free Workplace with Patti Perez
Living at Your Finest
Ignite Your PowHer
- Looking to start a podcast? Now is a great time to do just that! Check out the free podcast launch masterclass I created to see if starting a podcast is a match for you.http://bit.ly/podcastinglaunchmasterclass
- Are you too busy to participate in a facilitated course but still want to get your show started? The Podcast in a Box is for you! You provide the audio for your first 5 five shows to launch with a bang, we do the REST.http://bit.ly/doneforyoupodcasting
- Are you a podcast host or have the desire to be a podcast guest? You will want to check out PodMatch, a free service that automatically matches podcast guests and hosts together for interviews.Here’s my invite link: http://bit.ly/joinpodmatch
Get off the fear fence today. Your tribe is waiting to hear your voice!
Latest posts by Charmaine Gregory (see all)
- Give Your Goals a Punch - February 21, 2020
- Podcast: 3 Reasons Professional Women Should Start One - February 20, 2020
- Turmeric Talk - February 13, 2020
- The Battle Rope Work - February 6, 2020