Episode 113: Dr. Charmaine Gregory – #BigAdventure2021 – Dr. G Says Goodbye to Michigan
Subscribe: Spotify |
This week’s episode is Part 1 of #BigAdventure2021 where I say Goodbye to Michigan. This episode was pre-recorded in Michigan on February 13th. On February 16th, we hopped on an airplane headed for our next destination, our new home in… Wait. That news gets revealed on next week’s episode.
This week, you’ll hear the backstory. How did this Jamaican girl and her mom end up in the United States? I was 10 years old and had a dream. My mom did everything she could to make this dream a reality. It started with a dream, $40 US dollars, and all of my worldly possessions encapsulated in one little suitcase.
Over 10 years ago we almost made an international move. Almost. But it wasn’t the right time. What makes now the right time? After 16 years in Michigan?? I’ll tell you.
In this episode, I also reveal the answer to this question: How can you decide to move somewhere that is so far away and that you’ve never visited? How can you do that? Aren’t you afraid?
I’ll also give you some tips, realisms, and truths about planning a big move like this one.
I need to give a huge shout-out to our realtor, her name is… Hang on. I can’t reveal that yet either. You all know how to Google.
Next week I’ll share more, including the big reveal you have been waiting for. I’ll let you know where we are. Promise.
Fearless Freedom Tribe! This is Episode 113 and despite the excitement of this one, I’m even more excited to bring you next week’s episode. But first, I need to share with you how grateful I am.
The Fearless Freedom with Dr. G podcast is knocking on the door of 25,000 downloads. This “little” podcast that I started as a means of facing my fear of public speaking has reached the ears of thousands of listeners.
This is all possible because of YOU. Thank you all for listening, subscribing, and sharing the podcast with your friends, and for your help in making this podcast a success! The Fearless Freedom tribe is amazing and I’m so, so, so grateful for each and every one of you.
Here’s your weekly reminder that the podcasts from the Podcasting Launch Course for Professionals are LIVE!
The amazing women in the course have created incredible content and shows that are pure fire! They’ve gone through the course with me and have now launched. It’s honestly pretty cool to have witnessed this process and I’m so proud of each of them.
Check out the shows that are currently out. Show them some love by subscribing, leaving a 5-star rating, sharing, and leaving a positive comment.
(Did you know that if you work with me in my course or done-for-you service to get your podcast launched, I’d be honored to share your podcast with the world just as I am for the podcasts highlighted below.)
Pivot & Bloom Podcast
The Drama-Free Workplace with Patti Perez
Living at Your Finest
Ignite Your PowHer
- Looking to start a podcast? Now is a great time to do just that! Check out the free podcast launch masterclass I created to see if starting a podcast is a match for you. http://bit.ly/podcastinglaunchmasterclass
- Are you too busy to participate in a facilitated course but still want to get your show started? The Podcast in a Box is for you! You provide the audio for your first 5 five shows to launch with a bang, we do the REST. http://bit.ly/doneforyoupodcasting
- Are you a podcast host or have the desire to be a podcast guest? You will want to check out PodMatch, a free service that automatically matches podcast guests and hosts together for interviews. Here’s my invite link: http://bit.ly/joinpodmatch
Get off the fear fence today. Your tribe is waiting to hear your voice!
Check out the YouTube video here:
Latest posts by Charmaine Gregory (see all)
- Give Your Goals a Punch - February 21, 2020
- Podcast: 3 Reasons Professional Women Should Start One - February 20, 2020
- Turmeric Talk - February 13, 2020
- The Battle Rope Work - February 6, 2020