Episode 114: Dr. Charmaine Gregory – #BigAdventure2021 – It’s Time to Reveal Our New Home
Subscribe: Spotify |
It’s Part 2 of #BigAdventure2021 and time for the #BigReveal. In the last podcast episode, I talked about leaving Michigan for our new home.
Have a listen to that episode if you have not yet so that you can learn about my immigrant story, wanderlust, and gratefulness for the experiences gained in the USA and Michigan most notably.
This adventure now is the second migration for both my mom and myself, with of course a 36-year gap between the two adventures.
In this episode, I will share the backstory of the move, our big reveal, and our experiences traveling and migrating during a pandemic.
If you recall, in the previous episode I mentioned that part of why I was inspired to move was to live with no regrets. Do I have some regrets now?
Where has fearlessness brought us to?
Settle in with a nice cup of coffee or tea and enjoy!
Fearless Freedom Tribe! This is Episode 114 and the Big Reveal. Plans for #BigAdventure2021 began in October, 2020. And FINALLY, as we end the month of February 2021, I am sharing the location of the new home.
The Fearless Freedom with Dr. G podcast is knocking on the door of 25,000 downloads. This “little” podcast that I started as a means of facing my fear of public speaking has reached the ears of thousands of listeners.
This is all possible because of YOU. Thank you all for listening, subscribing, and sharing the podcast with your friends, and for your help in making this podcast a success! The Fearless Freedom tribe is amazing and I’m so, so, so grateful for each and every one of you.
Here’s your weekly reminder that the podcasts from the Podcasting Launch Course for Professionals are LIVE!
The amazing women in the course have created incredible content and shows that are pure fire! They’ve gone through the course with me and have now launched. It’s honestly pretty cool to have witnessed this process and I’m so proud of each of them.
Check out the shows that are currently out. Show them some love by subscribing, leaving a 5-star rating, sharing, and leaving a positive comment.
(Did you know that if you work with me in my course or done-for-you service to get your podcast launched, I’d be honored to share your podcast with the world just as I am for the podcasts highlighted below.)
Pivot & Bloom Podcast
The Drama-Free Workplace with Patti Perez
Living at Your Finest
Ignite Your PowHer
- Looking to start a podcast? Now is a great time to do just that! Check out the free podcast launch masterclass I created to see if starting a podcast is a match for you.http://bit.ly/podcastinglaunchmasterclass
- Are you too busy to participate in a facilitated course but still want to get your show started? The Podcast in a Box is for you! You provide the audio for your first 5 five shows to launch with a bang, we do the REST.http://bit.ly/doneforyoupodcasting
- Are you a podcast host or have the desire to be a podcast guest? You will want to check out PodMatch, a free service that automatically matches podcast guests and hosts together for interviews. Here’s my invite link: http://bit.ly/joinpodmatch
Get off the fear fence today. Your tribe is waiting to hear your voice!
Check out the YouTube video here:
Latest posts by Charmaine Gregory (see all)
- Give Your Goals a Punch - February 21, 2020
- Podcast: 3 Reasons Professional Women Should Start One - February 20, 2020
- Turmeric Talk - February 13, 2020
- The Battle Rope Work - February 6, 2020