Episode 115: Dr. Charmaine Gregory – #BigAdventure2021 – Straight Outta Guam
Subscribe: Spotify |
It’s Dr. G coming to you straight outta Guam! I’m thrilled and honored to spend another week with you sharing more about #BigAdventure2021.
In the past 2 podcast episodes, I shared about events leading up to our move and the big reveal that #BigAdventure2021 has led us to Guam.
This week, learn more about the fiasco surrounding the shipping of our belongings. We very carefully planned in advance so our items would arrive around the same time as we did. Even with our meticulous planning, I am recording this episode 2 weeks after arriving in Guam sitting in an empty office that echoes, kicking back in my lawn chair with my equipment on a folding table. And I’m as grateful as can be!
The kids are happy. We are happy. And we know this is where we are meant to be.
I have even returned to the emergency department taking on my familiar night shift in a new setting.
Here we are, together again, for Episode 115 Straight Outta Guam. As much as I enjoyed keeping everyone in suspense on the location of our move in #BigAdventure2021, I’m excited I won’t have to worry about letting that slip.
I’m grateful that you’ve been listening, subscribing, and sharing the podcast with your friends, and for your help in making this podcast a success! We’ve just hit 25,000 downloads and I’m so humbled and honored. The Fearless Freedom with Dr. G podcast is an amazing podcast because of the fantastic guests who’ve come on to share how they’ve faced fears and also because of you, The Fearless Freedom tribe.
Have you taken a few moments to check out the podcasts from the amazing women who launched podcasts after taking the Podcasting Launch Course for Professionals? It’s honestly pretty cool to have witnessed this process as they brought their podcast visions to life. I’m so proud of each of them.
Show them some love by subscribing, leaving a 5-star rating, sharing, and leaving a positive comment.
(Did you know that if you work with me in my course or done-for-you service to get your podcast launched, I’d be honored to share your podcast with the world just as I am for the podcasts highlighted below.)
Pivot & Bloom Podcast
The Drama-Free Workplace with Patti Perez
Living at Your Finest
Ignite Your PowHer
- Looking to start a podcast? Now is a great time to do just that! Check out the free podcast launch masterclass I created to see if starting a podcast is a match for you.
- Are you too busy to participate in a facilitated course but still want to get your show started? The Podcast in a Box is for you! You provide the audio for your first 5 five shows to launch with a bang, we do the REST. http://bit.ly/doneforyoupodcasting
- Are you a podcast host or have the desire to be a podcast guest? You will want to check out PodMatch, a free service that automatically matches podcast guests and hosts together for interviews. Here’s my invite link: http://bit.ly/joinpodmatch
Get off the fear fence today. Your tribe is waiting to hear your voice!
Check out the YouTube video here:
Latest posts by Charmaine Gregory (see all)
- Give Your Goals a Punch - February 21, 2020
- Podcast: 3 Reasons Professional Women Should Start One - February 20, 2020
- Turmeric Talk - February 13, 2020
- The Battle Rope Work - February 6, 2020