Episode 118: Cori Myka – Adult Swim Trainer and Life Coach | Overcoming Fear of the Water
Subscribe: Spotify |
Cori Myka is the co-owner of Orca Swim School and the creator of the Foundations of Change learning method.
For over 20 years Cori has been taking adult non-swimmers from fearful in the beginning, to realizing their wildest dreams. Her unique teaching is so highly regarded because it is based on training and healing the mind first before you take on the physical steps. Her approach to teaching swimming can be taken beyond the pool and into all areas of life.
Based in Seattle, Washington, Cori has been training students and teachers locally, across the US, as well as in the UK and Singapore.
Orca Swim School is now expanding its reach with a certification program for instructors all over the country.
Cori has recently launched her Life Coach business as well, very much based on the principles and foundations of her teaching philosophy she has had great success with at Orca Swim School.
Hello Fearless Freedom Tribe! Welcome to Episode 118. I want to thank you for being here and being part of this amazing community we’ve built together. By listening, subscribing, and sharing the podcast with your friends, you are helping make this podcast a success! The Fearless Freedom tribe is amazing and I’m so grateful for each and every one of you.
Here’s your weekly reminder that the podcasts from the Podcasting Launch Course for Professionals are LIVE!
The amazing women in the course have created incredible shows! They’ve gone through the Podcasting Launch Course for Professionals with me and have now launched. It’s honestly pretty cool to have witnessed this process and I’m so proud of each of them.
Check out the shows that are currently out. Show them some love by subscribing, leaving a 5-star rating, sharing, and leaving a positive comment.
(Did you know that if you work with me in my course or done-for-you service to get your podcast launched, I’d be honored to share your podcast with the world just as I am for the podcasts highlighted below.)
Pivot & Bloom Podcast
The Drama-Free Workplace with Patti Perez
Living at Your Finest
Ignite Your PowHer
- Looking to start a podcast? Now is a great time to do just that! Check out the free podcast launch masterclass I created to see if starting a podcast is a match for you.
- Are you too busy to participate in a facilitated course but still want to get your show started? The Podcast in a Box is for you! You provide the audio for your first 5 five shows to launch with a bang, we do the REST. http://bit.ly/doneforyoupodcasting
- Are you a podcast host or have the desire to be a podcast guest? You will want to check out PodMatch, a free service that automatically matches podcast guests and hosts together for interviews. Here’s my invite link: http://bit.ly/joinpodmatch
Get off the fear fence today. Your tribe is waiting to hear your voice!
Check out the YouTube video here:
Latest posts by Charmaine Gregory (see all)
- Give Your Goals a Punch - February 21, 2020
- Podcast: 3 Reasons Professional Women Should Start One - February 20, 2020
- Turmeric Talk - February 13, 2020
- The Battle Rope Work - February 6, 2020