Episode 120: Fitz Koehler – Fitness Expert & Breast Cancer Survivor | Creating Opportunities in Life & Getting What You Want
Subscribe: Spotify |
Fitz Koehler, M.S.E.S.S. of Fitzness.com is one of the most prominent and compelling fitness experts and race announcers in America. As the voice of the Los Angeles Marathon, Philadelphia Marathon, Big Sur Marathon, DC Wonder Woman Run Series, and more, she brings big structure, energy, and joy to sports.
She’s passionate about guiding others to live better and longer through her company, Fitzness®. She’s appeared on national media outlets and has worked as a spokesperson and speaker for corporations like Disney, Tropicana, Oakley, and Office Depot.
Fitz has also inspired millions of kids to get active through her successful school running/walking program, The Morning Mile®.
Her memoir, My Noisy Cancer Comeback, was released in October 2020 and has become the go-to source of inspiration for thriving for surviving cancer.
Fitz enjoys water sports, strength training, animals, hugs, sarcasm, and travel. She lives in Gainesville, Florida with her husband and two kids.
Find Fitz at Fitzness.com and follow @Fitzness on Instagram, Youtube, and Facebook.
Hello Fearless Freedom tribe! This was the episode that almost didn’t happen because I SLEPT IN!!
Yes, that’s right. I’m so thankful Fitz was able to record with me later than planned. She received a public verbal apology on the podcast but I just need to write it out all over again. Even though I’m 3 months in with our move to Guam, I’m still randomly struck by the drastic transition of the time zones. Oh boy!
So, to you, my tribe, thank you for being here with me. Thank you for listening, subscribing, and sharing the podcast with your friends. You really are helping make this podcast a success!
I could shout this from the rooftops and you may feel like I have said this too many times, but I truly love podcasting and I truly love uplifting others. If you haven’t already, take a few minutes to check out the podcasts from the amazing women who launched podcasts after taking the Podcasting Launch Course for Professionals. It was such a privilege to witness this process as they brought their podcast visions to life. I’m so proud of each of them.
Show them some love by subscribing, leaving a 5-star rating, sharing, and leaving a positive comment.
(If you work with me in my course or done-for-you service to get your podcast launched, I’d be honored to share your podcast with the world just as I am for the podcasts highlighted below.)
Pivot & Bloom Podcast
The Drama-Free Workplace with Patti Perez
Living at Your Finest
Ignite Your PowHer
- Looking to start a podcast? Now is a great time to do just that! Check out the free podcast launch masterclass I created to see if starting a podcast is a match for you.
- Are you too busy to participate in a facilitated course but still want to get your show started? The Podcast in a Box is for you! You provide the audio for your first 5 five shows to launch with a bang, we do the REST. http://bit.ly/doneforyoupodcasting
- Are you a podcast host or have the desire to be a podcast guest? You will want to check out PodMatch, a free service that automatically matches podcast guests and hosts together for interviews. Here’s my invite link: http://bit.ly/joinpodmatch
Get off the fear fence today. Your tribe is waiting to hear your voice!
Check out the YouTube video here:
Latest posts by Charmaine Gregory (see all)
- Give Your Goals a Punch - February 21, 2020
- Podcast: 3 Reasons Professional Women Should Start One - February 20, 2020
- Turmeric Talk - February 13, 2020
- The Battle Rope Work - February 6, 2020