Episode 122: Carole Stizza – Executive Coach | Better Conversations & Achieving Success
Subscribe: Spotify |
Carole Stizza is a Professionally Certified ICF Executive Coach, a Sr. HR Professional, and has a background in Industrial-Organizational Psychology. She has also survived 3 different car accidents (all stopped while turning left) and stage 3 cancer.
Resilience, grit, and an impatience for life have all been constant companions as she has supported her Air Force Husband and moved her family around the U.S. for 26 years.
Her ability to help clients navigate change, clarify what is important, and step into better conversations have led her to be a contributing author in two books and now releasing her own on The ASK Framework, questions that elevate your Influence, Performance, and Leadership.
Hello Fearless Freedom tribe! Welcome, welcome, welcome to a new week and new podcast episode!
I’m so happy that you are here with me. This podcast is a success because you are listening, subscribing, and sharing the podcast with your friends. Thank you!
Here it is again, your weekly reminder of the podcasts that have launched out of the Podcasting Launch Course for Professionals. It was such a privilege to witness this process as they brought their podcast visions to life. I’m so proud of each of them.
Show them some love by subscribing, leaving a 5-star rating, sharing, and leaving a positive comment.
(If you work with me in my course or done-for-you service to get your podcast launched, I’d be honored to share your podcast with the world just as I am for the podcasts highlighted below.)
Pivot & Bloom Podcast
The Drama-Free Workplace with Patti Perez
Living at Your Finest
Ignite Your PowHer
- Looking to start a podcast? Now is a great time to do just that! Check out the free podcast launch masterclass I created to see if starting a podcast is a match for you.
- Are you too busy to participate in a facilitated course but still want to get your show started? The Podcast in a Box is for you! You provide the audio for your first 5 five shows to launch with a bang, we do the REST. http://bit.ly/doneforyoupodcasting
- Are you a podcast host or have the desire to be a podcast guest? You will want to check out PodMatch, a free service that automatically matches podcast guests and hosts together for interviews. Here’s my invite link: http://bit.ly/joinpodmatch
Get off the fear fence today. Your tribe is waiting to hear your voice!
Check out the YouTube video here:
Latest posts by Charmaine Gregory (see all)
- Give Your Goals a Punch - February 21, 2020
- Podcast: 3 Reasons Professional Women Should Start One - February 20, 2020
- Turmeric Talk - February 13, 2020
- The Battle Rope Work - February 6, 2020