Episode 124: Dr. Sarah Smith – Physician & Life Coach | Simple Solutions for Complex Problems
Subscribe: Spotify |
Sarah Smith is a Family Physician with more than 15 years of experience and has been working as a Physician Charting Coach since 2018. Sarah has coached more than 250 Physicians, and done more than 450 hours of coaching, in the specific area of helping Physicians Get Home with their Charting Done.
Sarah has a passion for reducing Burnout and Overwhelm resulting from the administrative burden of Clinical Medicine. Using Evidence-Based Coaching to help Physicians find their most simple solutions within the Clinical Environments that they work in. The Ultimate aim is to help physicians create time for the things they love.
Sarah is married to her husband of 21 years and has two sons and lives on her small farm in Edson Alberta. When not doing on-call for her rural ER, evenings and weekends are for enjoying pursuits such as farming, exploring, reading, and coaching.
Hello Fearless Freedom tribe! Another week and another podcast coming out to you!
I am so grateful you are here and part of the Fearless Freedom tribe. Thank you for listening, subscribing, and sharing the podcast with your friends. You really are helping make this podcast a success!
The podcasting launch course, one of the services I offer, has resulted in some amazing women launching some fantastic podcasts. Be sure to check them out and show them some love by subscribing, leaving a 5-star rating, sharing, and leaving a positive comment.
(If you work with me in my course or done-for-you service to get your podcast launched, I’d be honored to share your podcast with the world just as I am for the podcasts highlighted below.)
The Single Well Podcast (Formerly Pivot & Bloom)
The Drama-Free Workplace with Patti Perez
Living at Your Finest
Ignite Your PowHer
- Looking to start a podcast? Now is a great time to do just that! Check out the free podcast launch masterclass I created to see if starting a podcast is a match for you.
- Are you too busy to participate in a facilitated course but still want to get your show started? The Podcast in a Box is for you! You provide the audio for your first 5 five shows to launch with a bang, we do the REST. http://bit.ly/doneforyoupodcasting
- Are you a podcast host or have the desire to be a podcast guest? You will want to check out PodMatch, a free service that automatically matches podcast guests and hosts together for interviews. Here’s my invite link: http://bit.ly/joinpodmatch
Get off the fear fence today. Your tribe is waiting to hear your voice!
Check out the YouTube video here:
Latest posts by Charmaine Gregory (see all)
- Give Your Goals a Punch - February 21, 2020
- Podcast: 3 Reasons Professional Women Should Start One - February 20, 2020
- Turmeric Talk - February 13, 2020
- The Battle Rope Work - February 6, 2020