Episode 126: Dr. Roseann Capanna-Hodge – Psychologist | Changing the Narrative on Mental Health
Subscribe: Spotify |
Dr. Roseann Capanna-Hodge is a mental health trailblazer, founder of The Global Institute of Children’s Mental Health, and media expert who is, “Changing the way we view and treat children’s mental health”. FORBES magazine called her, “A thought leader in children’s mental health”.
Her work has helped thousands reverse the most challenging conditions: ADHD, anxiety, mood, Lyme, and PANS/PANDAS using PROVEN holistic therapies. She is featured on dozens of media outlets.
In her new book, It’s Gonna Be OK, trusted and beloved Pediatric Mental Health Expert, Dr. Roseann shows parents how to turn around their child’s anxiety, mood, attention, motivation, bad grades, and snarky attitude with PROVEN holistic therapies. In her straight shooter and lively way, Dr. Roseann breaks down EXACTLY what parents need to do to make foundational changes that bring lasting gains.
This is the ultimate parent guide that walks you through step-by-step how to use nutrition, supplements, genetics, detoxification, stress management, parenting, and clinical tools such as psychotherapy, neurofeedback, and biofeedback to help your child be calm, happy, listen better, achieve good grades, and just get along with others. Just like at her center, Dr. Roseann gets parents to stop thinking about, “If he gets better” to “When he gets better”.
Hello Fearless Freedom tribe! Welcome to a new week with a brand new podcast episode!
Thank you for being here with me, and for listening, subscribing, and sharing the podcast with your friends. This podcast is a success thanks to YOU!
I love podcasting and I love uplifting others. If you haven’t already, take a few minutes to check out the podcasts from the amazing women who launched podcasts after taking the Podcasting Launch Course for Professionals. It was such a privilege to witness this process as they brought their podcast visions to life. I’m so proud of each of them.
Show them some love by subscribing, leaving a 5-star rating, sharing, and leaving a positive comment.
(If you work with me in my course or done-for-you service to get your podcast launched, I’d be honored to share your podcast with the world just as I am for the podcasts highlighted below.)
The Single Well Podcast (Formerly Pivot & Bloom)
The Drama-Free Workplace with Patti Perez
Living at Your Finest
Ignite Your PowHer
- Looking to start a podcast? Now is a great time to do just that! Check out the free podcast launch masterclass I created to see if starting a podcast is a match for you.
- Are you too busy to participate in a facilitated course but still want to get your show started? The Podcast in a Box is for you! You provide the audio for your first 5 five shows to launch with a bang, we do the REST. http://bit.ly/doneforyoupodcasting
- Are you a podcast host or have the desire to be a podcast guest? You will want to check out PodMatch, a free service that automatically matches podcast guests and hosts together for interviews. Here’s my invite link: http://bit.ly/joinpodmatch
Get off the fear fence today. Your tribe is waiting to hear your voice!
Check out the YouTube video here:
Latest posts by Charmaine Gregory (see all)
- Give Your Goals a Punch - February 21, 2020
- Podcast: 3 Reasons Professional Women Should Start One - February 20, 2020
- Turmeric Talk - February 13, 2020
- The Battle Rope Work - February 6, 2020