Episode 130: Entrepreneurship After Breaking Up with Corporate: Katrina Roddy – Entrepreneur Coach/Author
Subscribe: Spotify |
Chicago Illinois native, Katrina Roddy worked “a lifetime” in Corporate Insurance before being laid off. It was at that moment when she chose to take her acquired skills in corporate and created her own career as an Author/Entrepreneur Coach.
After spending 30 years in an environment that dictates where you should travel, what time you should go to lunch, who your clients are, what time to work, and what time to quit… Breaking free to become an entrepreneur is a hard brave task. Now that you have all the time in the world to do what you want and control your life, you don’t know what to do.
So many go back to corporate.
This best-selling author of “Steal your SKILLS from Corporate”, will coach you through the mindset it takes to transition from employee status to becoming the CEO of your life as a new entrepreneur! Katrina helps with the transition to make sure you have the support needed to create that fulfilling dream of yours.
Hello Fearless Freedom tribe! I could not be doing this without you. I mean, I could. But what fun would that be? I appreciate you and just want to thank you for helping make this podcast a success.
Check out these podcasts. Each of these wonderful women joined me in my Podcasting Launch Course for Professionals and created these amazing shows.
The Single Well Podcast (Formerly Pivot & Bloom)
The Drama-Free Workplace with Patti Perez
Living at Your Finest
Ignite Your PowHer
- Looking to start a podcast? Now is a great time to do just that! Check out the free podcast launch masterclass I created to see if starting a podcast is a match for you.
- Are you too busy to participate in a facilitated course but still want to get your show started? The Podcast in a Box is for you! You provide the audio for your first 5 five shows to launch with a bang, we do the REST. http://bit.ly/doneforyoupodcasting
- Are you a podcast host or have the desire to be a podcast guest? You will want to check out PodMatch, a free service that automatically matches podcast guests and hosts together for interviews. Here’s my invite link: http://bit.ly/joinpodmatch
Get off the fear fence today. Your tribe is waiting to hear your voice!
Check out the YouTube video here:
Latest posts by Charmaine Gregory (see all)
- Give Your Goals a Punch - February 21, 2020
- Podcast: 3 Reasons Professional Women Should Start One - February 20, 2020
- Turmeric Talk - February 13, 2020
- The Battle Rope Work - February 6, 2020