Episode 131: Shifting & Pivoting with Less Struggle: Kimberly Smith – Resiliency & Life Transition Coach
Subscribe: Spotify |
Kimberly Smith is a Resiliency & Life Transition Coach and founder of Encompass Coaching Services. She is a native New Yorker, proud Houstonian, truth seeker, mental health advocate, yogi, mother, and dachshund lover.
Through coaching services, speaking, and writing, Kimberly helps ambitious overworked people suffering from chronic stress and exhaustion get a grip and stop worrying, so they can build mental stamina, increase energy and resilience, excel personally and professionally, and confidently move through life’s challenges and transitions.
Kimberly has a BA in Sociology and Psychology, is internationally certified for life and career coaching, and spent 10 years in corporate talent acquisition for a variety of industries. She is a servant leader passionate about dissolving the stigma around mental health and dedicated to empowering others to live more authentic lives full of passion, purpose, courage, freedom, and adventure.
Check out Kimberly on her website: www.encompasscoachingservices.com
Hello Fearless Freedom tribe! I’m so happy to be here with you again. I appreciate you for listening, subscribing, and sharing the podcast with your friends.
Have you taken a moment yet to check out these podcasts? Each of these amazing women launched podcasts after taking my Podcasting Launch Course for Professionals.
(If you work with me in my course or done-for-you service to get your podcast launched, I’d be honored to share your podcast with the world just as I am for the podcasts highlighted below.)
The Single Well Podcast (Formerly Pivot & Bloom)
The Drama-Free Workplace with Patti Perez
Living at Your Finest
Ignite Your PowHer
- Looking to start a podcast? Now is a great time to do just that! Check out the free podcast launch masterclass I created to see if starting a podcast is a match for you.
- Are you too busy to participate in a facilitated course but still want to get your show started? The Podcast in a Box is for you! You provide the audio for your first 5 five shows to launch with a bang, we do the REST. http://bit.ly/doneforyoupodcasting
- Are you a podcast host or have the desire to be a podcast guest? You will want to check out PodMatch, a free service that automatically matches podcast guests and hosts together for interviews. Here’s my invite link: http://bit.ly/joinpodmatch
Get off the fear fence today. Your tribe is waiting to hear your voice!
Check out the YouTube video here:
Latest posts by Charmaine Gregory (see all)
- Give Your Goals a Punch - February 21, 2020
- Podcast: 3 Reasons Professional Women Should Start One - February 20, 2020
- Turmeric Talk - February 13, 2020
- The Battle Rope Work - February 6, 2020