Episode 132: Catastrophic Speech Disorder Leads to Speech & Debate Team: Bobbi Kahler – Success Coach
Subscribe: Spotify |
Now is a great time to start a podcast! Check out the free podcast launch masterclass I created to learn how: http://bit.ly/podcastinglaunchmasterclass
An entrepreneur since the age of 34, Bobbi Kahler has led workshops for thousands of people, and she has worked with some of the most recognizable brands on the planet. During that time, she has coached upwards of 3000 people.
At the heart of it all, she is a servant of anyone seeking personal growth and transformation. Both her undergrad and graduate degrees were fueled by her passion for helping others achieve personal transformation and the belief that the only thing that prevents us from achieving greatness is the belief in ourselves.
She is the author of Travels of the Heart: Developing Your Inner Leader, she was a contributing author to the Amazon and NY Times best-selling book, Masters of Success, and she is the host of her podcast: UnYielded: Thriving No Matter What.
Hello, again, Fearless Freedom tribe! I look forward to sharing a new podcast with you each week. The guests bring so much value each week.
Have you had some time to check out these amazing podcasts yet? If not, you should definitely see what these podcast hosts created after participating in the Podcasting Launch Course for Professionals. (Why yes, that is indeed the course that I created!)
The Single Well Podcast (Formerly Pivot & Bloom)
The Drama-Free Workplace with Patti Perez
Living at Your Finest
Ignite Your PowHer
- Looking to start a podcast? Now is a great time to do just that! Check out the free podcast launch masterclass I created to see if starting a podcast is a match for you.
- Are you too busy to participate in a facilitated course but still want to get your show started? The Podcast in a Box is for you! You provide the audio for your first 5 five shows to launch with a bang, we do the REST. http://bit.ly/doneforyoupodcasting
- Are you a podcast host or have the desire to be a podcast guest? You will want to check out PodMatch, a free service that automatically matches podcast guests and hosts together for interviews. Here’s my invite link: http://bit.ly/joinpodmatch
Get off the fear fence today. Your tribe is waiting to hear your voice!
Check out the YouTube video here:
Latest posts by Charmaine Gregory (see all)
- Give Your Goals a Punch - February 21, 2020
- Podcast: 3 Reasons Professional Women Should Start One - February 20, 2020
- Turmeric Talk - February 13, 2020
- The Battle Rope Work - February 6, 2020