Episode 133: Finding Financial Freedom in the Pizza Business: Robert Riopel – Entrepreneur
Subscribe: Spotify |
Now is a great time to start a podcast! Check out the free podcast launch masterclass I created to learn how: http://bit.ly/podcastinglaunchmasterclass
Robert Raymond Riopel is an International Best-Selling author, App Designer, Entrepreneur, and Trainer who has spent the past 18+ years traveling around the world sharing his passion. He has also shared the stage with and trained many of the top trainers and thought leaders in the world today.
With his high energy and heartfelt style, Robert draws on his journey from humble beginnings to financial freedom at the age of 32, to inspire individuals into tapping into their greatness. Realizing that he is not the only person that struggles, Robert’s “Clues” open individuals up to the possibilities that lie within them and that is why he is a highly sought-after presenter.
Get a copy of Robert’s book “Success Left a Clue” by visiting www.robertriopel.com
Hello, hello, hello again Fearless Freedom tribe! It’s a new week and I’m honored to be here with a new podcast episode!
Have I told you lately how awesome you are? I appreciate you.
The Podcasting Launch Course for Professionals has resulted in some truly amazing podcasts hitting the airwaves. It was a pleasure guiding these fabulous women through the course so they could bring their podcast visions to life. Check them out…
The Single Well Podcast (Formerly Pivot & Bloom)
The Drama-Free Workplace with Patti Perez
Living at Your Finest
Ignite Your PowHer
- Looking to start a podcast? Now is a great time to do just that! Check out the free podcast launch masterclass I created to see if starting a podcast is a match for you.
- Are you too busy to participate in a facilitated course but still want to get your show started? The Podcast in a Box is for you! You provide the audio for your first 5 five shows to launch with a bang, we do the REST. http://bit.ly/doneforyoupodcasting
- Are you a podcast host or have the desire to be a podcast guest? You will want to check out PodMatch, a free service that automatically matches podcast guests and hosts together for interviews. Here’s my invite link: http://bit.ly/joinpodmatch
Get off the fear fence today. Your tribe is waiting to hear your voice!
Check out the YouTube video here:
Latest posts by Charmaine Gregory (see all)
- Give Your Goals a Punch - February 21, 2020
- Podcast: 3 Reasons Professional Women Should Start One - February 20, 2020
- Turmeric Talk - February 13, 2020
- The Battle Rope Work - February 6, 2020