Episode 134: The Best Parenting Advice You Haven’t Heard Yet: Dr. Whitney Casares – Pediatrician
Subscribe: Spotify |
Whitney Casares, MD, MPH, FAAP, is a board-certified pediatrician, author, speaker, and full-time working mom. She’s a boots-on-the-ground advocate for the success of women in the workplace and at home.
Dr. Casares is a Stanford University-trained private practice pediatrician whose expertise spans the public health, direct patient care, and media worlds. She holds a Master of Public Health in Maternal and Child Health from The University of California, Berkeley, and a Journalism degree from California Polytechnic State University, San Luis Obispo. She is a Mama Mindset Thought Leader.
Her book, The New Baby Blueprint: Caring for You and Your Little One (American Academy of Pediatrics, March 2020), is quickly earning media attention and consumer applause. The first of its kind to address the unique needs of modern women as they transition to motherhood, The New Baby Blueprint questions our assumptions about what moms and their babies really need in the first few months of life with a no-apologies, straight-talk approach.
Her newest book with the American Academy of Pediatrics, The Working Mom Blueprint: Winning at Parenting without Losing Yourself (American Academy of Pediatrics, May 2021), gives practical, expert-rooted advice and support for modern working moms who are ready to level up their motherhood experiences and find success in the workplace and at home. Her work focuses on moving modern moms from feeling conflicted to centered.
Dr. Casares practices pediatrics in Portland, Oregon, where she and her husband Scott raise their two young daughters.
Find out more about Dr. Casares here: www.modernmommydoc.com
Hello Fearless Freedom tribe! It’s a brand new week with a brand new podcast episode!
Thank you for being here with me. I’m happy you are here! Thank you for listening, subscribing, and sharing the podcast with your friends. You really are helping make this podcast a success!
I love podcasting and I love uplifting others. If you haven’t already, take a few minutes to check out the podcasts from the amazing women who launched podcasts after taking the Podcasting Launch Course for Professionals. It was such a privilege to witness this process as they brought their podcast visions to life. I’m so proud of each of them.
Show them some love by subscribing, leaving a 5-star rating, sharing, and leaving a positive comment.
(If you work with me in my course or done-for-you service to get your podcast launched, I’d be honored to share your podcast with the world just as I am for the podcasts highlighted below.)
The Single Well Podcast (Formerly Pivot & Bloom)
The Drama-Free Workplace with Patti Perez
Living at Your Finest
Ignite Your PowHer
- Looking to start a podcast? Now is a great time to do just that! Check out the free podcast launch masterclass I created to see if starting a podcast is a match for you.
- Are you too busy to participate in a facilitated course but still want to get your show started? The Podcast in a Box is for you! You provide the audio for your first 5 five shows to launch with a bang, we do the REST. http://bit.ly/doneforyoupodcasting
- Are you a podcast host or have the desire to be a podcast guest? You will want to check out PodMatch, a free service that automatically matches podcast guests and hosts together for interviews. Here’s my invite link: http://bit.ly/joinpodmatch
Get off the fear fence today. Your tribe is waiting to hear your voice!
Check out the YouTube video here:
Latest posts by Charmaine Gregory (see all)
- Give Your Goals a Punch - February 21, 2020
- Podcast: 3 Reasons Professional Women Should Start One - February 20, 2020
- Turmeric Talk - February 13, 2020
- The Battle Rope Work - February 6, 2020