Episode 135: Self-Care/Internal Conversations/Feelings: Dr. Sogol Pahlavan – Pediatrician
Subscribe: Spotify |
Dr. Sogol Pahlavan is a board-certified pediatrician, founder, and managing partner of ABC Pediatric Clinic.
After struggling with burnout, Dr. Sogol embarked on a journey of mindful living and became certified as a mindfulness coach.
She utilizes mindfulness tools along with meditation, yoga, and breathwork to connect to the present moment to find self-fulfillment and JOY.
She teaches physicians to fully take back responsibility for their life by reclaiming their power and committing to reconnecting to their most authentic selves.
Her mission: heal the healers.
Check out her podcast: Mindful Living with Dr. Sogol
Thank you for dropping by to check out the latest podcast episode. I’m thankful and grateful that you are here.
I love all things about podcasting, especially helping others get their podcasts started. Here are some of the amazing podcasts that have been launched after taking the Podcasting Launch Course for Professionals.
SPOILER ALERT – one of these talented women is launching their SECOND podcast! How cool is that?
The Single Well Podcast (Formerly Pivot & Bloom)
The Drama-Free Workplace with Patti Perez
Living at Your Finest
Ignite Your PowHer
- Looking to start a podcast? Now is a great time to do just that! Check out the free podcast launch masterclass I created to see if starting a podcast is a match for you.
- Are you too busy to participate in a facilitated course but still want to get your show started? The Podcast in a Box is for you! You provide the audio for your first 5 five shows to launch with a bang, we do the REST. http://bit.ly/doneforyoupodcasting
- Are you a podcast host or have the desire to be a podcast guest? You will want to check out PodMatch, a free service that automatically matches podcast guests and hosts together for interviews. Here’s my invite link: http://bit.ly/joinpodmatch
Get off the fear fence today. Your tribe is waiting to hear your voice!
Check out the YouTube video here:
Latest posts by Charmaine Gregory (see all)
- Give Your Goals a Punch - February 21, 2020
- Podcast: 3 Reasons Professional Women Should Start One - February 20, 2020
- Turmeric Talk - February 13, 2020
- The Battle Rope Work - February 6, 2020