Episode 136: Starting a Podcast Created Lucrative New Career Opportunity: Dr. Kamilah Marie Williams
Subscribe: Spotify |
Dr. Kamilah Marie Williams is a board-certified family physician with a passion for holistic health. She graduated from medical school in 2003 and served as chief resident before graduating from residency in 2006.
As she was challenged by weight loss resistance and personal health problems, she was struck by how many others had similar struggles. By adopting a ketogenic lifestyle, she lost 30 pounds and maintained the loss by embracing various wellness practices.
Her stated purpose is to provide her tribe with a foundation of health literacy on which to rebuild their temples.
Fun Fact: Dr. Milah is a graduate of the Podcasting Launch Course for Professionals! Be sure to check out her podcast right here: www.buzzsprout.com/1150310
In starting her podcast, Pivot and Bloom, Dr. Williams was inspired to step away from traditional medicine and launch herself into the wellness transformation coaching field which is in alignment with her passion and purpose.
Welcome Fearless Freedom tribe to a brand new week with a brand new podcast episode!
Thank you for being here with me for this special episode. Today, we’re highlighting one of our very own graduates from the Podcasting Launch Course for Professionals – Dr. Kamilah Marie Williams.
Have you made some time yet to check out the shows from the amazing women who launched podcasts after taking the Podcasting Launch Course for Professionals? It was such a privilege to witness this process as they brought their podcast visions to life. I’m so proud of each of them.
Show them some love by subscribing, leaving a 5-star rating, sharing, and leaving a positive comment.
(If you work with me in my course or done-for-you service to get your podcast launched, I’d be honored to share your podcast with the world just as I am for the podcasts highlighted below.)
The Single Well Podcast (Formerly Pivot & Bloom)
The Drama-Free Workplace with Patti Perez
Living at Your Finest
Ignite Your PowHer
- Looking to start a podcast? Now is a great time to do just that! Check out the free podcast launch masterclass I created to see if starting a podcast is a match for you.
- Are you too busy to participate in a facilitated course but still want to get your show started? The Podcast in a Box is for you! You provide the audio for your first 5 five shows to launch with a bang, we do the REST. http://bit.ly/doneforyoupodcasting
- Are you a podcast host or have the desire to be a podcast guest? You will want to check out PodMatch, a free service that automatically matches podcast guests and hosts together for interviews. Here’s my invite link: http://bit.ly/joinpodmatch
Get off the fear fence today. Your tribe is waiting to hear your voice!
Check out the YouTube video here:
Latest posts by Charmaine Gregory (see all)
- Give Your Goals a Punch - February 21, 2020
- Podcast: 3 Reasons Professional Women Should Start One - February 20, 2020
- Turmeric Talk - February 13, 2020
- The Battle Rope Work - February 6, 2020