Episode 138: Success in Entrepreneurship Started with Podcasting Course: Dr. Dolapo Babalola
Subscribe: Spotify |
Now is a great time to start a podcast! Check out the free podcast launch masterclass I created to learn how: http://bit.ly/podcastinglaunchmasterclass
Dr. Dolapo Babalola, AKA Dr. Babs, is a board-certified Family Physician practicing both Clinical and Academic Medicine at Morehouse School of Medicine as an Associate Professor and Clerkship Director.
She is also a Health and Fitness Coach, and Founder of Living At Your Finest Company.
Her passion is to help Communities of Color with a focus on Women to Live at Their Finest Holistic Health by being empowered to nourish their bodies, minds, and spirits so they can flourish as Health Champions.
She applies a Fun, Fundamental, and Faith-Based Framework as she shares lessons learned from her personal health struggles and extensive professional training through her Coaching program, YouTube Channel, and Podcast Show.
She is a wife, mother of 3, author of an inspirational book, an adventure seeker, and a community lover.
Download a copy of Dr. Babs’s Signature Tips for Living At Your Finest: https://livingatyourfinest.com/
SOCIAL MEDIA HANDLES
Hello Fearless Freedom tribe! We are just flying through August as we’ve hit the halfway point!
Thank you so much for listening, subscribing, and sharing the podcast with your friends. You really are helping make this podcast a success!
Each week I’ve been giving a shoutout to the podcasts created by the fabulous women who’ve participated in my Podcasting Launch Course for Professionals and this week is no different…
Show them some love by subscribing, leaving a 5-star rating, sharing, and leaving a positive comment.
The Single Well Podcast (Formerly Pivot & Bloom)
The Drama-Free Workplace with Patti Perez
Living at Your Finest
Ignite Your PowHer
- Looking to start a podcast? Now is a great time to do just that! Check out the free podcast launch masterclass I created to see if starting a podcast is a match for you.
- Are you too busy to participate in a facilitated course but still want to get your show started? The Podcast in a Box is for you! You provide the audio for your first 5 five shows to launch with a bang, we do the REST. http://bit.ly/doneforyoupodcasting
- Are you a podcast host or have the desire to be a podcast guest? You will want to check out PodMatch, a free service that automatically matches podcast guests and hosts together for interviews. Here’s my invite link: http://bit.ly/joinpodmatch
Get off the fear fence today. Your tribe is waiting to hear your voice!
Check out the YouTube video here:
Latest posts by Charmaine Gregory (see all)
- Give Your Goals a Punch - February 21, 2020
- Podcast: 3 Reasons Professional Women Should Start One - February 20, 2020
- Turmeric Talk - February 13, 2020
- The Battle Rope Work - February 6, 2020