Episode 139: Debunking the Myths of Aging – Empowering Women to Thrive: Annie Gaudreault
Subscribe: Spotify |
Now is a great time to start a podcast! Check out the free podcast launch masterclass I created to learn how: http://bit.ly/podcastinglaunchmasterclass
As a healthy aging expert and nutritionist, Annie founded VEEV Health & Wellness to support smart and successful women at mid-life lose weight, sleep better and raise their energy to get more of what they want. An endurance athlete with 12 marathons and 3 Ironman triathlons under her belt, Annie lives what she preaches.
A prior 25+ year career as a brand consultant working with executives of Fortune 500 companies gave her a solid background to serve the wellness needs of those living busy lives.
She is a regular speaker to the media, corporations, and lifestyle organizations on various topics of health and is a healthy aging expert.
Find Annie and some tools and tips to help you on your journey on her website: https://veev.ca/
Hello, hello, hello Fearless Freedom tribe! I hope you are having a fantastic day as we move a little closer to the end of August.
Thank you for being here with me, for listening, subscribing, and sharing the podcast with your friends. You really are helping make this podcast a success!
By now, you must have heard about the Podcasting Launch Course for Professionals! This course that I’ve created and facilitate has brought some amazing podcasts to the airwaves.
Show these wonderful podcasts some love by subscribing, leaving a 5-star rating, sharing, and leaving a positive comment.
(If you work with me in my course or done-for-you service to get your podcast launched, I’d be honored to share your podcast with the world just as I am for the podcasts highlighted below.)
The Single Well Podcast (Formerly Pivot & Bloom)
The Drama-Free Workplace with Patti Perez
Living at Your Finest
Ignite Your PowHer
- Looking to start a podcast? Now is a great time to do just that! Check out the free podcast launch masterclass I created to see if starting a podcast is a match for you.
- Are you too busy to participate in a facilitated course but still want to get your show started? The Podcast in a Box is for you! You provide the audio for your first 5 five shows to launch with a bang, we do the REST. http://bit.ly/doneforyoupodcasting
- Are you a podcast host or have the desire to be a podcast guest? You will want to check out PodMatch, a free service that automatically matches podcast guests and hosts together for interviews. Here’s my invite link: http://bit.ly/joinpodmatch
Get off the fear fence today. Your tribe is waiting to hear your voice!
Check out the YouTube video here:
Latest posts by Charmaine Gregory (see all)
- Give Your Goals a Punch - February 21, 2020
- Podcast: 3 Reasons Professional Women Should Start One - February 20, 2020
- Turmeric Talk - February 13, 2020
- The Battle Rope Work - February 6, 2020