Episode 144: Happiness Solved – Finding Peace and Joy Again: Sandee Sgarlata
Subscribe: Spotify |
Sandee Sgarlata is the author of “Happiness Solved: Climbing One Hundred Steps”, a certified life coach, and retired U.S. national and international figure skating coach. She has spent the past 20 years helping people create lasting changes in their lives.
Due to tragically losing her brother at the age of 12 which deeply affected her, along with hitting rock bottom with drug abuse in 1990, she has spent the last 30 years in her own quest to find and maintain a sense of peace and happiness.
Sandee is also the host of the Happiness Solved Podcast which can be found on 15 networks including Google, Apple, Spotify, and the Happiness Solved YouTube channel.
Sandee has two group coaching programs, Happiness Solved: Entrepreneurs and Happiness Solved: Everyone.
Learn more about Sandee here: www.sandeesgarlata.com
Hey Tribe! Welcome to another week and another amazing guest. I’m honored to spend this time with you and thank you for helping make this podcast a great success.
After starting my own podcast I took on helping others get started too. The Podcasting Launch Course for Professionals was created to bring other podcast visions to life. Take a listen to these gems…
The Single Well Podcast (Formerly Pivot & Bloom)
The Drama-Free Workplace with Patti Perez
Living at Your Finest
Ignite Your PowHer
- Looking to start a podcast? Now is a great time to do just that! Check out the free podcast launch masterclass I created to see if starting a podcast is a match for you.
- Are you too busy to participate in a facilitated course but still want to get your show started? The Podcast in a Box is for you! You provide the audio for your first 5 five shows to launch with a bang, we do the REST. http://bit.ly/doneforyoupodcasting
- Are you a podcast host or have the desire to be a podcast guest? You will want to check out PodMatch, a free service that automatically matches podcast guests and hosts together for interviews. Here’s my invite link: http://bit.ly/joinpodmatch
Get off the fear fence today. Your tribe is waiting to hear your voice!
Check out the YouTube video here:
Latest posts by Charmaine Gregory (see all)
- Give Your Goals a Punch - February 21, 2020
- Podcast: 3 Reasons Professional Women Should Start One - February 20, 2020
- Turmeric Talk - February 13, 2020
- The Battle Rope Work - February 6, 2020